As I was searching for information for tomorrow’s post I came across the best variation of the bucket list I have ever seen: the hug bucket.
I have to give a shout out to the blog Through the Vortex for at least putting the idea online so I could find it, if not coming up with it originally!
So what, you may ask, is a hug bucket…well, it is a list of people you would like to meet and hug. So, who would be on my hug bucket?
- Michael W. Smith
- David Tennant
- Captain Wentworth (Although I would give up the hug if he’d dance with me instead.)
- Frodo or any of the hobbits really. (Just to be clear…I don’t mean the actors…I mean the fictional characters.)
- Jane Austen
- Any of the Harry Potter characters, except Voldemort (We all saw how creepy that was in the last movie.) I imagine that Luna would give excellent hugs.
- Catherine Tate
- John Barrowman
- Fred Astaire (Another time I’d give up the hug for a dance.)
- John Wayne (Did he give hugs? If he did, I bet they were awesome.)
(There are so many more, but I’ll limit myself to 10.)
I also want to propose a slap bucket. I don’t have a whole list, but I think it might be fun to slap Wickham from Pride and Prejudice. He really does have it coming.
If you could full-out slap anyone, real or fictional, from all of history…who would it be?